All-New 100% Accurate Sure-Fire Rockhopper Tracker!!
Update: Please click HERE to refresh or comment where Rockhopper is!! : )
Rockhopper’s Location: TRACKING NOW!! PLEASE REFRESH FOR ROCKHOPPER’S LOCATION!!
Hey!! I have finally fixed the old Rockhopper Tracker!! Sorry about the previous tracker that is not working very well!! This will be a more accurate and faster tracker to track Rockhopper!! : )
This tracker will be 100% accurate only when I am online!! And it will only be working from today (Friday) to Monday (19-22 December) during the peak hours in which I am online!!
Here is a picture of Rockhopper found at the Pizza Parlor, Brumby just a while ago!! You need to be fast and refresh often by clicking HERE to meet him!! : )
This is the last chance for penguins who have not seen Rockhopper yet to find him. I will be online as long as possible just to help you all find Rockhopper, so please help me out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment